As you are probably aware, new GDPR rules came into force on 25th May 2018. If you have not already been contacted by ourselves, we need your consent to retain company and contact details. It is our priority to keep data safe and treat it as confidential.
Information that we currently hold includes, but is not limited to;
Phone numbers ( Business and Mobile)
This information will be used for business activities such as; enquiries, quotations, orders, invoices, remittance advices and general communication. We will not pass on or sell this information to any individual or company.
We DO NOT hold bank details for business transactions.
We will assume that you are content for us to retain and to continue using this information (data). Unless you reply to us by email advising that you do not consent to our holding this information. To Email, “Click Here”
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
- To take your data and information seriously through out our business
- Not to sell or pass on your data and information, Including individual Personal Information
- To keep the data and information we process safe, secure and private
PRIVACY & SECURITY
1. Office Furniture Requirements Ltd is registered with Companies House under Reg. No. 3624099
2. In order to improve our services we may use the information you provide us for the provision of products, services, administration, marketing and risk assessment (including analysing your shopping preferences).
3. We might share your information with our agents and distributors, and certain service providers to assist with our administration, delivery and fulfilment and with carefully selected third parties. They or we may contact you to tell you about products or services which may be of interest to you.
4. If you do not want us to send you details of our special offers or promotions or other marketing information or to pass your information to third parties, you must contact us on 01908-615555.
5. We may search the files of credit reference agencies, which may record the search. They or we may share information about the way in which you conduct your accounts with other lenders for credit granting purposes, for Fraud prevention and occasionally for tracing account holders. You have a right to apply for a copy of your personal information and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
6. We use McAfee Total Protection to authenticate the security of our website, to protect consumers online. It verifies the company details and membership and confirms if personal information and credit card details is securely transmitted and that the data will be encrypted and protected against disclosure to third parties.